Detail: Hand-painted dupatta are a heritage Indian art practiced by the rural women of India. This block printing and hand painting art has its presence across the globe in many museums and has the rare honor of being awarded. The printing involves laying the cloth/fabric, which is to be printed, on flat tables and impressions are made using the beautifully carved blocks.
- Fabric: Tussar Cotton Silk
- Style of Art: Hand Painted
- Measurements: 232cmX92cm
- Basis Colour: Blue
- Paint Colour: MultiColour
- Wash Care: Dry Clean Only
- Shipping Time: Within 24-48 Hrs.
- Dispatch Time: Within 2 -3 working days.
Disclaimer:- Please note since these are hand embroidered products, there may be a minor variation in the product. Also slight colour variation may occur due to lighting and screen settings.